This tip was created past times us to solve a challenge that i of our readers left for us on our Resizing your thumbnails inward Blogger’s Popular Posts widget post. Initially nosotros decided to brand induce got this challenge together with transform Blogger’s Popular Posts widget into a slideshow, but directly we’re going to demonstrate y’all how to transform ANY Blogger RSS feed into a slideshow together with house it into a widget, or anywhere inward your spider web log for that matter.
This script has a few things you’ll require to exercise to larn inward work:
- Add a HTML widget to your site; inward that widget exercise a HTML ul object similar so: <ul></ul> together with hitting save
- You’ll require to know the ID of the HTML object that you’ve added; y’all tin figure this out past times using Chrome’s put functionality or past times looking inward your Template’s HTML code
- In our code we’ve used the HTML2 object, but you’ll require to find/replace all instances of it inward your code alongside the object y’all identified inward #2
- In the code nosotros had to laid upwards a width for the element; inward our instance 235px. You volition desire to alter this value everywhere it is establish to last the right size for your ain layout.
- Set your feedURL, release of entries, blurb length, etc. inward the variable definitions inward the script
All colors together with other attributes are customizable using CSS.